Parking at International Building
Parking is now available at International Building as YOTEL Singapore is now open – International Building and the hotel share the car park. Access to the car park is via Claymore Hill and the car park entrance located next to the hotel lobby entrance.
There are several floors of parking within the hotel. These are the charges for parking:
Hourly Parking Rates
- Mondays to Fridays 7am to 5pm / Saturdays 7am to 12 noon
- S$3.00 for 1st hour or part thereof
- S$1.50 for subsequent 1/2 hour or part thereof
- Mondays to Fridays after 5pm / Saturdays after 12 noon / Sundays & Public Holidays
- S$4.00 per entry
*Grace time: 10 minutes only. All rates are subject to GST.
Dropping-off passengers at the sheltered hotel lobby entrance is very convenient, especially when it’s raining, with easy access to the lifts to International Building.
Do note that nearby car parks include:
- Shaw Centre
- Wheelock Place
- Far East Shopping Centre
- Pacific Plaza
- Open air car park along Anguilla Park